SUP and Kayak Rental
If you love water sports, want to explore our coast or simply see the island from another perspective, rent SUP boards, Kayaks or snorkeling equipment with us.
Our SUP boards and Kayaks are inflatable so that they are autonomously easy to transport anywhere and be able to choose, during the day, the best place for your practice. Fortunately, we have ports and places with easy access to the water “facing” any quadrant.
Whether in the bay of Porto Pim, in Praia da Conceição, in Porto do Comprido, next to the Capelinhos Volcano, in Varadouro, in Porto de Castelo Branco, overlooking the Morro, in Praia do Almoxarife, or in any other port on the island one thing is guaranteed in Faial: anywhere there is always a unique and integrated way to enjoy the “trilogy” Sea, Geology and Nautical Sports.
Stand Up Paddle (SUP) is a sport that derives from surfing, where it is necessary to stand on a board in the water, while using a paddle to move around.
It is easier and safer than surfing and is an excellent way to work the whole body, especially stimulating balance and muscle development, as well as guaranteeing a unique and fun experience at sea.
The benefits of this sport are not just physical, it is a great way to improve mental health, as water helps the mind to release the stress accumulated during the day and create a sense of calm.
Canoeing can be practiced in Canoe or Kayak, in calm or rough waters. They are stable and easy to maneuver. As with the SUP, Canoeing provides physical and psychological benefits, being a great way to improve mental health.
2 x 9 FEET INFLATABLE STAND UP PADDLE BOARD
2 x 10 FEET INFLATABLE STAND UP PADDLE BOARD
2 x 11 FEET INFLATABLE STAND UP PADDLE BOARD
2 x 1 PLACE INFLATABLE KAYAK
3 x 2 PLACES INFLATABLE KAYAK
VESTS ASSIST FLOATING 50N
ADJUSTABLE REMOVABLE SUP 100 PAGAIAS
ADJUSTABLE AND REMOVABLE KAYAK PAGAIAS 2 PARTS X100
KAYAK FOOTWEAR AND STAND UP PADDLE NEOPRENE
Rental values include:
- board or kayak
- paddle or adjustable paddle
- buoyancy aid vest
The non-slip neoprene boots, in various sizes, are available for a value of €5 per pair per rental.
Note: One filling pump will be provided for every 4 pieces of equipment
1. Azores4fun only provides an equipment rental service to its customers
2. The use of the equipment is done autonomously by the customer, with no follow-up or assistance to the activity by an Azores4fun employee
3. The customer is entirely responsible for the use of the equipment, as well as for complying with the safety rules recommended or in force.
4. The material must be picked up and returned at Azores4Fun's facilities, or at a place and under the terms agreed upon at the time of booking
Consult the rental regulations here aqui.
HOW TO BOOK
1. Decide on which days and which equipment you would like to rent
2. Contact us to find out about the availability of the desired equipment on the desired dates, via phone, email or form
00351 934 993 770
3. We check availability and reserve the equipment for the intended date
4. We agree on the date, time and place for picking up and returning the material
5. We send payment details, which can be done in person upon delivery of the material, or previously via Bank Transfer, MBWAY, Paypal or Bitcoin wallet.